Learn what's inside a movie...

What's inside a film?
Watch a movie is one of my hobby.

In Thailand movie, like A Crazy Little thing called Love,
I learned about appreciative best friend, keeping the truth and one problem of love.


Actually, I also feel the same with Nam. I harbored a sense and this's hard to be revealed.

In Diary Of a Wimpy Kid Episode Rodrick Rules,
I leaned about keep faith with our brother or sister, being polite with our parents and keeping faith with their too.

Because they wanted to their son and daughter to be the best.
Ofcourse my parents too.

Next, I like BRATZ movie!
Four girls who have many problem with they hobby. They're friendship. I think they're same with our friendship. Me, Rara, Ajrin, Pewe and Dienda.
I can learned with they're problem and how they can keeping the truth with their bestfriend.


Jade, has problem with her parents. Her parents want her to be a good student and nice girl. But she don't care about them and she's lies everyday to her parents.
So, don't lie to our parents and keeping they truth too. Every parents hopes their son or daughter do the best thing and be a good person! :)

In Indonesian movie, I like Laskar Pelangi most!
We can leaned that don't waste your time for education. How important it is for us educational goals we will win.


Their problem makes them became a diligent student and always think about the meaning of how is life. Fighting, and never give up its about this film.
So, achieve your goals, you are as tall as the sky! Beauty as a rainbow!

Yaps! Actually, there's so many film that I like much, exactly the film which has a lot of lessons for life.
I like the movie that has a value of the lesson and has a value of Islamic like Bunda Asma Nadia made till now.

I like movie!
Someday I think I'll join the best production house, hahaha.
Aaamiin yaa Rabb.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Just Give Me a Reason P!NK

Angan

Sherina- Cinta Pertama dan Terakhir :")